Monday, August 18, 2014

Orang Asli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A link shared at J.I.M Facebook Page on August 18, 2014 at 09:15PM via IFTTT:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Asli



Have you seen any West #Malaysia #OrangAsli @ #Native posting or commenting in social network? Have you ever heard about NGO's that screaming for their rights? Why? Because Malaysians almost forgotten about them. And they are probably not as fortunate as others and do not know what is up in the country. Ironically, others non-origin or native race and religious extremist are proudly screaming for their rights. 'Bumiputra' is just a political terms that has made them unknown and slowly forgotten. I've watched on tv few weeks ago about a school provided by government for Orang Asli childrens where the reporter/presenter talked proudly, but sadly the school looks very old compares to the high-end schools in the urban area. when I was in college, I remember I have met a friend who are Orang Asli, but I could not remember his name. Who will stand up for their rights? they are the real and original natives in west malaysia. Jaringan Orang Asal SeMalaysia (JOAS) 1 Suara Sabah Kami Anak Dayak #Negrito - #Bateq #Jahai #Kensiu #Kintaq #Lanoh #Mendriq #Senoi - #Chewong #JahHut #MahMeri #Semai #SemaqBeri #Temiar #ProtoMalay - #Jakun #OrangKanaq #OrangKuala #OrangSeletar #Semelai #Temuan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Asli


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Join us on Facebook